The Fishing Highway Tourist Association was incorporated in 2006 with the purpose to:
- Promote tourism in the Highway 24 area
- Promote community involvement through special events held locally
- Provide assistance to marketing of our area
- Promote ethical business practises amongst members
- Promote wise use of land and resources in our area
Its members are businesses, such as resorts, guest ranches, restaurants, food vendors, outdoor stores, repair shops, and generally businesses that provide services to visitors & guests of our area.
If you own a tourism related business in the Highway 24 area and would like to become a member, please fill out the form below.